The 2022-2025 Official Playing Rules were adopted by the World Baseball and Softball Congress (WBSC) at its 2022 Rules congress. They have now been adopted for use in all Softball Australia competitions.
Electronic Rule Book
- You can view and/or download the 2022-2025 WBSC Rule Book (Fast Pitch) from the WBSC website.
- You can view published Softball Australia Technical Bulletins.
- You can view the Australian Championship Rules and Regulations.
- The 2022-2025 WBSC Slow Pitch Rule Book is also available online.
Printed Rule Book
- Printed Rule Book is no longer on offer.
ADDITIONAL SOFTBALL RULES RESOURCES
While the 2020 Points of Emphasis (POE) and 2021 Case Book relate directly to the previous Rule Book, they remain a valuable Rules-related resource, and remain available online for free.
Points of Emphasis (POE) and Case Book
- Points of Emphasis (POE): The March 2020 version is available online for viewing and download at a cost of $0.00. This easily readable and searchable 28-page resource is considered part of the Rule Book and is highly recommended.
- Case Book: The Feb 2021 version is available online for viewing and download at a cost of $0.00. This easily readable and searchable 137-page resource is a companion to the Rule Book and is highly recommended.
Printed Case Book
- Purchase a printed version through the Softball Australia Online Store for $15.00 (inclusive of GST and postage).