Our Minor League aims to get girls and boys on a diamond and enjoying the game of softball, while at the same time providing them with healthy exercise and social interactions. The program is suitable for those who are either new to the sport, wanting to gain some additional skills and training in softball or aim to join a team in our fastpitch competition.
Fully Loaded T-Ball is designed to introduce young players to the world of softball via the modified version, Fully Loaded T-Ball.
- An 8-week skills development for aged 8-12 year old girls and boys
- Cost: $80 per player
- All equipment will be supplied.
- Registered participants receive a ball and glove pack
- Qualified and experienced coaches provided
- Sessions consist of skills component followed by a Fully Loaded Softball game
Dates and Times:
- 16 May – 06 June 2021 and 20 June – 18 July 2021 (no games are being held on 13 June to accommodate the Queen’s Birthday long weekend)
- Sessions will be held on Sunday mornings at Fawkner Park, South Yarra from 10 am – 12 noon.